Solicitors & Conveyancers

You can use the Knowledge Hub to find out how to request information statements and plans that may be required for the sale or purchase of a property.

Property based charging

Changes to the Water Act effective from 1 July 2013, will introduce a variation to the way outstanding charges are allocated at the time of property settlement. Click here for more information about property based charging.

Information products

You can request Water Information Statements (including an Encumbrance Certificate, Asset Plan and  Rates Certificate) Rates Settlement Statement and Property Sewerage Plans any time of the day using our easyACCESS PropertyFlow system.

Four step process

There’s no need to fax or mail us your requests as the system comprises of an easy to use, where information statements and plans are sent to you via email shortly after your request is completed. If you require further assistance, you can refer to our How to instructions.


If you want to get started, please login to our easyACCESS PropertyFlow system.


Businesses, such as conveyancers, solicitors and real estate agents, or people who want property conveyancing information on a regular basis, such as the Water Information Statement, or to request Property Sewerage Plans may ask Yarra Valley Water to set up a PropertyFlow account. When an account is created:

  • a customer billing account is set up to enable payment for property information statements and plans.
  • a username and password is emailed to allow online information requests and provide access to transaction request history.

If you are not already registered, you can easily register for easyACCESS PropertyFlow today.

If you do not require information on an ongoing basis, you can call a Yarra Valley Water Customer Service Consultant on 03 9872 2527, and ask them to submit the information request on your behalf and pay by credit card.